SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
Pfister Energy, Inc. is a leading solar installer, delivering turnkey renewable energy systems for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities, with an emphasis on building-integrated applications. We are one of very few renewable energy companies in the U.S. offering a comprehensive line of products, services and solutions within the solar, renewable energy and energy efficiency industries. As a design-build construction firm, we offer a complementary host of turnkey “green solutions,” custom-designed based on a given facility’s features. We are a growing company looking to expand its services and enter new markets.
Pfister Energy has been honored to be part of Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Private companies for the sixth consecutive year!
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform all engineering-related tasks required for project development, design, and construction.
- Effectively lead the current design team on all projects while providing support to the project management team as necessary.
- Successfully communicate project status to management.
- Conduct job site observations or inspections as necessary.
- Review and approve project documents, modifications and changes for quality and accuracy.
- Interface with key cross-functional team members (Sourcing, QA, Manufacturing, Marketing, etc.)
- Review, clarify and improve current design team procedures to ensure optimal performance.
- Research, evaluate, and introduce new products and technologies.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Meet project deadlines and provide outstanding service to clients.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects.
- Work in and foster a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) registration required.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited institution is required.
- Possession of valid driver’s license.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in electrical systems design is required.
- Minimum 4 years of management experience.
- Working knowledge of NFPA, IEEE, ANSI and electrical equipment standards is required.
- Proficient in REVIT, AutoCAD; SKM Electrical Design software experience a plus.
Pfister Energy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to kbdour@pfisterenergy. Add subject line: SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
No phone calls or agencies please.