Location: Hawthorne, NJ
Pfister Energy, Inc. is a leading solar installer, delivering turnkey renewable energy systems for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities, with an emphasis on building-integrated applications. We are one of very few renewable energy companies in the U.S. offering a comprehensive line of products, services and solutions within the solar, renewable energy and energy efficiency industries. As a design-build construction firm, we offer a complementary host of turnkey “green solutions,” custom-designed based on a given facility’s features. We are a growing company looking to expand its services and enter new markets.
Pfister Energy has been honored to be part of Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Private companies for the sixth consecutive year!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform all engineering-related tasks required for project development, design, and construction.
- Successfully communicate project status to management.
- Conduct job site observations or inspections as necessary.
- Interface with key cross-functional team members (Sourcing, QA, Manufacturing, Marketing, etc.)
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Meet project deadlines and provide outstanding service to clients.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects.
- Work in and foster a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) registration preferred.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited institution is required.
- Possession of valid driver’s license.
- Minimum 4 of experience in electrical systems design, preferably solar, is required.
- Working knowledge of NFPA, IEEE, ANSI and electrical equipment standards is required.
- Proficient in REVIT, AutoCAD; SKM Electrical Design software experience a plus.
Pfister Energy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to kbdour@pfisterenergy. Add subject line: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
No phone calls or agencies please.