Location: NJ, NY, IL, CT
Pfister Energy, Inc. is a leading solar installer, delivering turnkey renewable energy systems for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities, with an emphasis on building-integrated applications. We are one of very few renewable energy companies in the U.S. offering a comprehensive line of products, services and solutions within the solar, renewable energy and energy efficiency industries. As a design-build construction firm, we offer a complementary host of turnkey “green solutions,” custom-designed based on a given facility’s features. We are a growing company looking to expand its services and enter new markets.
Pfister Energy has been honored to be part of Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Private companies for the sixth consecutive year!
The Business Development position will be responsible for researching, developing, and selling commercial, industrial and community scale solar and renewable energy projects. This individual should be experienced in corporate energy sales, preferably solar.
- Generate, develop, and sell commercial, industrial and community scale solar and renewable energy projects.
- Effectively communicate status of sales opportunities and client activity with management.
- Work with clients to recommend new products and solutions that will increase energy efficiency.
- Represent company in a professional and ethical manner.
- Ability to present and explain multiple renewable energy products to a diverse group of business customers.
- Maintain and expand technical knowledge of renewable energy market fundamentals.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with support group members.
- Ability to meet defined sales/financial goals and objectives.
- Understand, convey and articulate financial benefits of renewable energy solutions.
- Responsible for all communication between company and client and articulate financial pay backs off renewable energy projects.
- Perform site analysis and obtain client utility bills to provide engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in business, marketing, or related discipline.
- Experience in energy industry; preferably solar industry.
- Confirmed record of accomplishment of self-motivation and drive to exceed sales expectations.
- Strong financial background
- Knowledge of Hubspot preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of business development process.
- Must be able to work in an independent environment without daily supervision.
Pfister Energy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to kbdour@pfisterenergy. Add subject line: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
No phone calls or agencies please.