Building control systems
A building control system, also known as a building management system (BMS) or a building automation system (BAS) integrates, automates, and helps you manage the control systems installed in a building or facility. This computer-based system combines local controllers into a single network so you can monitor all of the building’s mechanical and electrical equipment (including HVAC, ventilation, lighting, power systems, fire systems, security, etc.) from a single dashboard saving you time and money.
The right building control system can help you:
- Reduce energy costs
- Reduce maintenance time and costs
- Streamline facility management & maintenance
- Facility performance intelligence
- Control and monitor your facility on campus or remotely
- Integrate with existing systems
- Reach sustainability goals
Whether you are looking to retrofit or install a complete management solution, Pfister Energy will conduct a thorough building and system analysis to provide you with a customized solution to meet your needs and budget.